Monday, June 18, 2007

Continuing the VA Trail

I have have several claims pending 2 of them from last August. My shoulder and back were deferred for further exam but those havent been scheduled yet. I have filed others for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, COPD, Sleep apnea, sciatic neuralgia and sacroiliac injury and weakness. If these are filed withing a year of my discharge then if they are rated they will back dated to August 2006.

Last month I had to go to the hospital in Columbia for an exam for ED. It even included a free prostate exam. Woohoo! The female doctor asked me if I wanted another man in the room to do the exam and i said "hell no", Id rather have a woman do it. SMaller fingers!

I dont see my regular VA doctor until July. Ill be glad when that gets hear cause my inhaler is almost empty and my SI joint is killing me. Hopefully he will refer me to a specialist in Iowa City.

I called the VA in St Louis to check on my claim status and she has to call me back so I am waiting for that call. Things take forever sometimes.

No comments: